I would never go back to washing towels Fantastic xxxx
Hi just wanted to say I was very reluctant to try simplydry, but I'm so glad I did, they have cut our cost by half and our trainees are able to spend more time on the floor rather than washing towels all day, no hot tumble dryer going all day,
CEO El Pradas Ltd
Simply dry is a more hygenic approach to the client experience
As a new salon owner I want the best for my clients. Simply dry is a more hygenic approach to the client experience, my clients love the fact that a new towel is used on their hair each time. From a business point of view I'm saving a fortune on laundry, and my staff have more time to spend doing hair or assisting rather than washing towels . Simply dry are a great team and always very accommodating , even when we call last minute for an order the towels are with us next day. Cant recommend highly enough.
- Three times Midlands hairdresser of the year
- Hair magazines regional salon of the year
- Salon business awards creative salon of the year
- Most wanted awards finalist this year
- British hairdressing business awards finalist this year
The Hair Surgery, Stourbridge
Beauty salon owner Claire says:
We use Simplydry towels for pedicure, manicures, waxing and relaxation treatments. They are warm and soft on the skin 100% biodegradable and hygienic! We also use Salon Angel to keep germs out of the salon and to sanitise hands and work areas plus so much more!!
Converting to simplydry from traditional towels was a great decision, our clients love the fact they get a new towel every time...
· Finalist 2012 - British Hairdressing Business Awards - Customer Care.
· Hairdressing Fellowship Award
· L’Oreal Professionnel Color Trophy Grand Final 2010 Winners
New simplydry disposable eco towels save you time and money.
It just makes sense, it’s tough to say no.
'We started using simplydry towels in our new Shrewsbury salon and we love them, they save us time and money
· Winner of British Hairdressing Awards; Midland Hairdresser of the Year
· Winner of the Clothes Show Hairdresser of the Year
· Finalist at British Hairdressing Awards; Colourist of the Year
The new eco brand says salon owners can save an average £2,000 per year by making the switch. Meanwhile it claims its towels are up to 15 per cent more absorbent than others on the market.